- E-Parisaraa is a role Model for the entire country for recycling of scrapped electronic materials using techniques suitable to Indian Conditions which has economic, environmental and social impacts.
- E-Parisaraa is India’s first E-Waste recycler to obtain both ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications. from TUV SUD.
- E-Parisaraa has been assigned ‘NSIC-D&B-SMERA: SE 2B rating by SME Rating Agency of India Ltd. This rating indicates ‘High Performance Capability and Moderate Financial Strength’.
- E-Parisaraa is India’s first E-waste recycler approved from both Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB).
- E-Parisaraa is also one among the 7 associates of “National Referral Centre for Lead Poisoning in India” (NRCLPI).
- E-Parisaraa has also obtained CFO (Consents for Establishment) from KSPCB for expansion from 600 MT/A to 1800 MT/A of collection, storage. recovery and recycling of E-waste.
- E-Parisaraa handles, recycles and reuse e-waste in an efficient way using unique recycling techniquesiprocesses suitable to Indian Conditions with zero damage to environment
- E-Parisaraa recycles and recovers resources to about 99% of the material collected and less than 1% goes to adjacent TSDF for scientific and secure landfill.
- E-Parisaraa offers product pickup from anywhere in India thus reducing your problem of scrap material storage
- E-Parisaraa has tied up with Logistics Company for material movement and the trucks used for material movement are approved from KSPCB.
- E-Parisaraa provides regular reports of the status of the consignment from receipt to final disposal.
- E-Parisaraa is recognized by multinationals and also approved by them by their EHS audits and social compliances.
- E-Parisaraa also conducts regular audits to ensure compliance with the Environment, Health and Safety standards.
- E-Parisaraa is engaged in recovery, refinement and reuse of gold & silver in gold plating and silver plating of watch pails, pen parts, imitation jewellery, temple items, etc.
- Besides precious metals such as Gold, Silver and Palladium, E-Parisaraa also recover other metals such as Selenium, Indium, Cobalt, Tantalum and Ruthenium in an environmentally sound methods
All together we can proudly say that E-Parisaraa cares about the society and environment and is working for the cleaner environment
Gold Plated items by Surface Chem Finishers, parent company of E-Parisaraa, using gold recovered from E-waste.